Varsha Technologies is a One-Stop Manufacturing Industry for various stages of manufacturing such as Forging, Machining, Coating, and providing our
customers with Fully Finished products. We are a leading ISO 9001:2015 / IATF 16949:2016 certified manufacturer committed to producing forged and
machined metal products meeting customer satisfaction, Deliver On-Time and at economical prices all to delight customers. We are serving Automotive, NonAutomotive and Valve Industries for the past 20 years.
- 2000 Established as Machining Manufacturing Unit – I by using Conventional Machines
- 2005 Diversified with modern Technologies using CNC Machines.
- 2007 Unit – I Certified for ISO 9001:2015
- 2009 Established a Forging Manufacturing Unit – II
- 2011 Added Heat Treatment facilities to Unit – II
- 2018 Unit – I & II Certified for ISO/IATF16949:2016 QMS ( TUV NORD)
- Varsha Technologies will provide highest quality forged and machined
products to our customers
- Varsha Technologies will strive to become a leader in our industry segments
through combined and individual dedication.
- Make Varsha Technologies as one stop manufacturing industry by covering
various stages as forging, machining, heat treatment and coating and providing
the customer with fully finished products.
- To emerge from the position of domestic manufacturer to high quality global
manufacturer in forging, machining, heat treatment and coating segments.
VARSHA TECHNOLOGIES is committed to manufacture Forged and Machined metal Products meeting customer Specifications, maintain on time delivery and competitive price with an emphasis to derive customer delight.
The fundamentals for achieving our commitment to total customer satisfaction are:
- To provide quality products by "Doing Right first time, every time”.
- To continually improve our area of operations to maximize efficiency.
- Consistently meet our customer’s expectations on our product quality and
- To build a dedicated, trained and motivated team of personnel’s to ensure the
- Committed on time delivery to customer
- We shall ensure the effective communication to all relevant interested parties.
Health & Safety Policy
Varsha Technology’s safety and health responsibilities are driven by our commitment to ensure zero harm to people we work with and society at large and are integral to the way we do business.
- Safety is a line management responsibility.
- Our first priority is the safety and health of all people who work in and with Varsha Technology.
- All Injuries can be prevented.
- Employees shall be trained to work safely.
- Felt concern and care on “24 hours safety” for the employee shall be demonstrated by our leaders.
- All employees and contractors are responsible for their own health and safety and that of their colleagues, with management accountable. We will provide necessary training to them on Health and Safety.
- We will ensure regular participation of Employees/Suppliers in continual improvement of our Safety Excellence Journey.
- Every Job shall be assessed for the risk involved and shall be carried out as per authorized procedures/checklist and using necessary personal protective equipment.
- Safety and Health is integrated into all our business management systems and processes.